baby

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Toys Galore!!!

Today I was super bored... Daddy and Mummy were busy with their own stuff and did not really have time to play with me.

Nevertheless, the smarty-pants ME will always have my own ideas to keep myself busy! But before I realise I was over-doing things, Mummy said "Aiyo u are really playful!!! Pack them back by yourself ah!!!"

I looked around me. OOPS.





Hee. Never mind la. Since I took them all out, let me tell you about my toys! I have given all of them their personalised names too!

1. Mr Elephant:
My dearest friend who goes through thick and thin with me! Even allows me to chew his trunk and backside (oops) when I am sad.

2. Squeaky Boy:
This complain king is noisy but fun-loving. He has been my friend since Day 1 in this house. I love to chew on his tender body and rub on him when my gums are itchy.

3. Snackeroo:
I simply love this friend of mine. When I am hungry in between meals and begin whining, Mummy will let him play with me. He is happy too cos his belly will be filled with lotsa treats!

4. Twinny:
This fella looks the same as me! Same fur and same colour! But he can be incorrigible at times. Use me as camouflage when his enemies (washing machine) come find him!

5. Tuggy:
I pity him sometimes. Always pulled here and there by Mummy and myself. =( I'll love you more now, Tuggy.

No comments: