baby

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My 1st Outdoor Experience

Recently, my crazy Daddy and Mummy keep putting a blue thin rope (Daddy called it a leash)on my collar. I had no idea why they do that!!! It's so irritating trotting around at home with a stupid thing attached to me (I overheard Daddy and Mummy's conversation that they did this because they want me to get used to walking with the leash)! There was once I was on my way rushing for food and the leash got stuck under the leg of the chair. It almost chocked me to death man!!! *ROARRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Today, my deary parents brought me out today for the first time!!! I was a bit scared at first because I really have not took a step out of this house before (including stepping on the red carpet @ the doorstep!). What does the outside world looks like? I thought to myself. But Daddy told me not to be scared. He carried me out and 3 of us took the lift down.

I was so shocked to see my clones in the lift!!! There were at least 3 of them!!! All look the same as me, and copy my action somemore! I tilt my head, they tilt. I stick my tongue out, they also stick out!!! Darn the copydogs!!!


Me in the lift!



When we got out of the lift, I realised the outside world is so big! The sky, the moving cars (even though mummy showed me many times at the balcony), the grass, and even other moving dogs/cats (bwahahaha). I feel so free!!! Running at fast speed with Daddy is fun!!!


I believe I can fly! (oops. pardon the flying ears.)



Daddy also tried to teach me what "sit" and "come" means!


Looking attentively at Daddy




Mastering "Sit"!



Heh heh... At the end of the day, Mummy said something and I agreed with her totally!








"I think he did it all because of food la."


No comments: