baby

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Training Shoes

A few days ago, Mummy went to celebrate Aunty Wanyu's birthday! I was estatic when she got home because I saw her carrying a plastic bag and I think she bought things for me!!! However, she did not give me anything that night. -_-"

On the very next day, Daddy & Mummy say we will go downstairs for a walk. Then, Mummy took out the plastic bag and showed Daddy some weird brown stuff that looks like kookies to me!!! When I beg Mummy to let me eat it, she said "This is not for u to eat la! You very tan chi leh!!!"

Then she carried me and put me on her bed. She whipped out the brown things from the plastic bag and Daddy came to help too. I was wondering what is exactly that thing how come 2 of them are so kan chiong about it. I then realised they were shoes!!! I'm a dog!!! Why do I need shoes for??? Mummy told me "it is to protect your paws ok? Later you kanna ticks and fleas ah!!!"

So I guai guai let her wear lor...













All ready to walk!!! It was quite uncomfortable initially.. But after some walking the shoes seem to be part of me! But, I really don't know why everyone laugh at me and give me a new name i.e. SpiderDog (Mummy says look like spiderman, really meh?)




No comments: