baby

Friday, March 21, 2008

My First Swimming Experience

It was agony at the beginning but fun at the end! When Mummy and Daddy brought me to the pool area, it kinda scared the shit outta me! There were 2 humongous Golden Retrievers and at least 8 smaller size dogs (schnauzer, maltese, and other mix breeds I think) in there!

One bloody black dog had interest in me immediately I stepped into the pool area! Kept sniffing and playing merry-go-round with me. I hid behind Daddy's legs!!!

However, at the later part of the day, most of them left. Only a maltese puppy and me stayed on! That's where the fun comes! Wooo hooo! The pool all by ourselves!

Initially I dare not swim... but I slowly warmed up after all the "encouragement" (literally pushing me in) from Mummy and Daddy. The maltese puppy also wants to learn from me! So bobian, I have to be THE DOG of the day!

Note: Please pardon my Mummy's never-ending-high-pitch-bimbotic encouragement.



To my fellow doggers out there, swimming ain't that difficult! *lick lick paws*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.